Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Smash Destroy Be Crazy

   The reason I haven't posted lately is because we are redoing the downstairs. We ripped out the tile destroyed our cabinets  and got rid of all the appliances.
   We are now getting our appliances!! After a week we are finally getting the kitchen together. We still need the granite for the counter tops and our flooring.
   Every morning when I come downstairs I will NOT allow my toes to touch the ground. Its all dusty and icky. So I'm walking around trying to balance on my heels with sleep still in my eyes. So yesI run into things and get told to go get socks on. But let me tell you, socks are no better.
   The plus side to this, is we all got to destroy. The tile was up and destroyed in less than a few hours, our old cabinets were ripped apart  and sent to the dump.  Yes, it was a successful day. I love to rip things apart. Even if its an old microwave. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment